- Flora, biogeography and ecology of cyanoprokaryota/cyanobacteria;
- Polyphasic approach in systematics;
- Molecular ecophysiology;
- Metagenomic studies of various microbiological communities including cyanoprokaryota/cyanobacteria;
- Secondary metabolites: structure, biosynthesis, physiological function, importance for nature, methods of detection, biotechnological applications;
- Cyanobacterial “blooms” in aquatic ecosystems, development of techniques and methods for the ecological rehabilitation of water bodies;
- Cyanoprokaryota/Cyanobacteria as a component of the aquatic and terrestrial ecosystems. Symbiotic associations;
- The role of cyanobacteria in the evolution of the biosphere;
- Modern approaches of sampling and cultivation;
- Field trips (trips at mire and forests ecosystems of the middle taiga).
Final scientific and field agenda will be made based on the submitted registration forms.
Types of reports: plenary lections (30 min.), online lections of leading scientists, section reports (15
min.), posters, field trips, microscopic sessions.
Conference languages: Russian and English.